This annual smoke alarm service plan ensures your property stays up to date and complies with the current Queensland legislation.
Only $119 per year
- Five year warranty on any smoke alarm replaced or installed.
- Compliance report following each inspection.
- Replace faulty smoke alarms free of charge.
- No call out fee for anything smoke alarm related.
- Service smoke alarms, including cleaning and battery maintenance when necessary.
- Ensure smoke alarms have not passed their expiry date.
- Check connections on 240 volt hard-wired smoke alarms for sufficient power supply.
- Ensure all smoke alarms meet AS 3786:2014 and comply with Fire and Emergency Services (Domestic Smoke Alarms) Amendment Act 2016 and the Building Fire Safety (Domestic Smoke Alarms) Legislation Amendment Regulation 2016.
Sign up with our smoke alarm service plan and receive a free switchboard assessment and safety switch test valued at $110!
Also when you register 10 or more properties with us you will receive 20% off your annual service fee for every property!
New legislation coming in 2022
- Smoke alarms must be installed in every bedroom of a home
- All smoke alarms must be powered by either 240 volt or 10 year lithium battery
- All smoke alarms must be interconnected to each other
- All smoke alarms must be photoelectric rather than ionisation
- All smoke alarms must meet new Australian Standard 3786:2014
Ready to sign up?
Click the button below that suits you and fill out your details or alternatively give us a call – 0431 588 808